Sunday 30 March 2014

A mish mash from my long weekend home...

I finally got a chance to go home.
Thats all I seem to be saying these days, but I am slowly but surely getting more organised. 

When I come home I don't tend to stay for long so I have to take a little capsule wardrobe with me, I normally take my favourite pieces at the time and add in things I've left at home or nick things from my mum and sister. 


I feel refreshed after coming home.
And this time I have been for a massage, a hair cut, a shopping day in Narberth and sleeping with a tone of sudocrem on my face.  
This outfit (above):
Top - Zara £20
Trousers - H&M £14
Headband - Giddy aunt vintage shop, Narberth £4


Raiding mums vintage stuff is always fun. 

This is a vintage one of mums, she's had this since she was my age or older and used to wear it out. I like it because its black lace and effortlessly pretty. 

The picture of me and my sister below is from a family party last night. Im wearing trousers I so desperately want to nick from my mum as they are AMAZING! Love this photo, and love the patterns. <3


Lastly from me, Happy Mothers Day 
<3 


xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment